Perhaps the Most Famous Gold Coin
$20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle
In Almost Uncirculated Condition
Here’s a rare chance to obtain $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle coins — one of the most historically significant and beautiful Gold coins in American history – Almost Uncirculated with just the slightest wear. This is a great condition for coins that circulated roughly 80 – 100+ years ago! Quantities are limited so order now!
CELEBRATED DESIGN. UNIQUE HISTORY. RARE OPPORTUNITY.
Augustus Saint-Gaudens designed the Double Eagle coin in response to a personal request from President Theodore Roosevelt. This design circulated from 1907 until 1933, when the government ordered all U.S. Gold coins be removed from circulation and melted. Surviving $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle coins are popular with collectors and investors for:
- Their Celebrated Design: The Saint-Gaudens designed obverse, or front, is widely considered the most beautiful U.S. circulating coin ever minted
- Their Fine Gold Content: Each pre-1933 Saint-Gaudens $20 Gold Double Eagle contains .9675 oz of Gold, making it an alternative to modern Gold bullion
- Their Pre-1933 Historical Significance: Coins that survived the 1933 government order to be removed from circulation are of particular interest to collectors
- Limited Time – Special Price – America’s Most Beautiful Gold American Eagles (apmex.com)
- Limited Time – A Great Price on a Bullion Gold Coin (And One of Our Favorites) (apmex.com)
- Limited Time – A Great Price on a Bullion Gold Coin (And One of Our Favorites) (apmex.wordpress.com)
- Limited Quantity – European Gold Only $9.99 Per Coin Over Spot (apmex.com)
- Hurry While Supplies Last – Get Our Best Priced 1 oz 2012 Gold Coin (apmex.com)