AMERICA’S FINEST 24-KARAT GOLD COIN
THE 2011-W 1 OZ GOLD BUFFALO PF-70 NGC
DARE TO COMPARE OUR SPECIAL PRICE
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
It doesn’t get any better than this: America’s iconic Gold Buffalo coin in 24-karat Gold — minted with a Proof finish that brings the famous 1913 design to life. The 2011-W 1 oz Gold Buffalo PF-70 NGC — in absolutely perfect condition — with the West Point mint mark, is a coin you’ll definitely want to add to your collection. You won’t find a better price, but quantities are limited. So order now. While supplies last!
RARE GOLD BUFFALOS — SPECIAL LOW PRICE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
The Gold Buffalo ranks among the world’s elite Gold bullion coins. It’s the U.S. Mint’s first 24-karat, 1 oz Gold coin. However, only a rare few have the Proof finish treasured by collectors. Fewer still have been graded a perfect 70, the highest grade, or state of condition, assigned by grading experts on a scale of 1 to 70. The 2011-W 1 oz Gold Buffalo PF-70 NGC coin is:
- Minted in a Proof Finish: Specially polished dies and planchets give a shimmering, mirror-like finish to backgrounds and a frosty, detail-enriching finish to raised devices.
- “W” Mint Marked: Every Gold Buffalo coin comes from the West Point Mint, but only Proof coins get the iconic “W” mint mark, further enhancing its rarity and value.
- In Proof 70 Condition: A plastic slab from NGC protects the coin from damage and guarantees its authenticity and Perfect 70 condition.
- 1 oz of .9999-fine Gold: The weight and purity are guaranteed by the United States government.
- An Iconic Design: The obverse, or front, features James Earle Fraser’s famous compilation of three American Indian chiefs. The reverse, or back, is modeled after Black Diamond, the largest bison in captivity when Fraser chose him as the subject for this design.