Pre 1933 Gold Coins In Circulation More Than 100 Years Ago
Remarkably Well Preserved
$5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle (Extra Fine)
There are few investments that you can make in Gold coins that are this historic, beautiful, and affordable. These $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle (Extra Fine) coins were minted from 1839 -1908. And with .2419 oz of Gold, these coins represent an affordable alternative to modern Gold bullion coins:
- Extra Fine Condition: Every coin we offer in this promotion would grade Extra Fine, meaning they have sharp, defined features, even though they were minted more than 100 years ago and circulated in everyday use until 1933.
- Classic Design: Christian Gobrecht created this $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle coin in the first half of the 19th century. It’s a beautiful example of early American coinage. For collectors, this is the last Half Eagle design to depict Lady Liberty. “In God We Trust” was added to the reverse, or back, in 1866.
- Collectible and Affordable: Each of these coins contains .2419 oz of actual Gold. They’re more affordable than larger bullion coins, but have the history and condition of a collectible.
- Limited Time – A Great Price on a Bullion Gold Coin (And One of Our Favorites) (apmex.wordpress.com)
- Limited Quantity – Gold Coins with Historic Demand (apmex.com)