Iconic Gold Buffalos 2012 First Strike Black Diamond & 2012-W Proof Gold In Absolutely Perfect Condition
Presenting two Gold coins that are classic in heritage and beauty. The Proof and Mint State Perfect Gold Buffalos both display the famous 1913 James Earle Fraser “Black Diamond” design in 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
TWO PERFECT BUFFALO COINS FROM ONE TRUSTED SOURCE: APMEX
For 2012, the U.S. Mint struck 1 oz Gold Buffalos in both Mint State and Proof condition and APMEX has First Strikes of both. And every one that we offer has met our own stringent grading standards in addition to the quality authentication process of PCGS. Each of these Perfect Gold Buffalos offers:
- Mint State or Proof condition: Mint State means the coin has never been circulated and retains its mint luster. Proof coins are minted with specially polished dies to provide a shimmering mirror like finish to the background; a frosted finish to the raised devices.
- Perfect 70: These coins have the highest grade on the Sheldon Grading Scale which runs from 1-70. They are in absolutely perfect condition and come in a slab from PCGS that guarantees their authenticity and condition.
- Famous design: There is no nick or wear on these Perfect Gold Buffalos to mar James Earle Fraser’s famous design, with its compilation of three Native American chiefs on the obverse, or front, and Black Diamond, the largest bison in captivity in its time, on the reverse, or back.
- First Strike: The PCGS First Strike designation means that PCGS received these coins within 30 days of release.
- 1 oz .9999 fine Gold: The purity of this coin is guaranteed by the United States government.