Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins, considered some of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world, appeal to both investors and collectors worldwide for their beauty and high purity.
- Contains 1 oz of .999+ fine Gold (in 1982, the purity was raised from .999 to .9999 fine).
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your coin in style by browsing our Coin Supplies category.
Gold Maple Leaf coins — why buy Gold from APMEX?
Because Gold Maple Leafs are eligible for Gold IRA accounts, Gold Maple Leaf coins are a great way to diversify one’s wealth. APMEX makes buying Gold online easy with prompt service, convenient access, and competitive pricing on a wide selection of Gold coins, Gold bars and Gold rounds. Also, you can turn to us when it’s time to sell Gold or sell Silver.