APMEX and the Perth Mint once again join forces for the 5th Annual APMEX & Perth Mint Australian trip giveaway. Simply purchase any 2014 Perth Mint coins from APMEX, and you will automatically be entered for a chance to win a vacation for two to Perth, Australia. Take advantage of this great opportunity to own 2014 Lunar Year of the Horse Coins in Gold or Silver and the 2014 Silver Australian Kookaburra coins. You could win an amazing vacation package that consists of:
- Round-Trip Coach Class airline tickets to Perth, Australia
- Hotel Accommodations
- $1,000 AUD for use during your trip
- Private VIP Tour of the world renowned Perth Mint
Shop the 2014 Perth Mint collection for your chance to win!
*Purchase not necessary to enter. Click Here for complete rules.
Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins, considered some of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world, appeal to both investors and collectors worldwide for their beauty and high purity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with a small maple leaf privy mark that has a micro-engraved “13” in the center, visible under magnification. The “13″ will change annually to correspond with the year of issue.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Start Shopping Our Summer Sale And Find Great Prices! Some More Than 90% Off The Premium.
It’s that time of the year. The APMEX Summer Carnival Of Savings comes your way with something for everyone — more than 1,800 incredible Gold, Silver and Platinum values. Shop now! Quantities are limited and the APMEX Summer Carnival Of Savings leaves town Friday July 19, at Midnight (ET)!
In the 1800s, a $20 Gold coin (which has 0.9675 ounce of pure Gold) would buy a nice gentleman’s suit. In 2013, with the price of Gold at $1,300 per ounce, you could also get a very nice gentleman’s suit, plus a pair of shoes, a shirt and a tie to match.