This round features the popular and patriotic American eagle design! APMEX Silver rounds are guaranteed .999 fine. All 1 oz APMEX Silver rounds will come to you in plastic sheets and/or plastic tubes, and are limited to stock on hand.
You can’t go wrong with APMEX Silver Rounds as low as $0.99 per round over spot! Stock up & save when you order by Tuesday, March 26, 3 p.m. (CDT). Buy Now: http://po.st/XqQCzD
The 2013 Gold American Eagle coins have finally been released by the United States Mint to authorized purchasers. The most popular official Gold bullion coin of the United States, the Gold Eagle has become one of the most recognized and sought after coins on the world market.
Since its release by the U.S. Mint in 1986, the Gold Eagle has featured the same basic design. The obverse depicts Lady Liberty as designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens for the 1907 Double Eagle. She holds a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left hand as she walks forward with the Capitol building in Washington, D.C. behind her. The reverse of the Gold Eagle illustrates a nest of American eagles, a symbol of American nationalism and pride and a nod to the American family.
Available in 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz sizes, and featuring patriotic images, the 2013 Gold American Eagle appeals to both collectors and investors alike. Gold Eagles are also eligible for Precious Metals IRA accounts and can potentially enhance any coin collection or investment portfolio. Having gained international popularity since its debut, the Gold American Eagle is a coin that will most likely continue to attract attention from Gold purchasers all over the world.
Buy your all new 2013 Gold Eagles in your preferred size from APMEX today. APMEX makes it easy to invest in Gold by offering competitive Gold prices on all Gold American Eagle coins.
- This is one of the official Gold bullion coins of the United States.
- These coins are produced at the West Point Mint in West Point, New York. The Proof and burnished uncirculated coins carry the mint’s mark (“W”) beneath the date.
- The Gold Eagle is offered in 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, and 1 oz sizes
- By law, the Gold used for American Eagles must come from sources in America. The Gold is alloyed with Silver and Copper to produce a more wear-resistant coin.
- The Gold Eagle is .9167 fine, or 22 karat Gold, but each Gold Eagle has an actual Gold weight of 1 troy ounce. The coins are authorized by the United States Congress and are backed by the United States government for weight and content.
- Are you a collector? The United States Mint also produces a Proof version for coin collectors.
- The obverse of the Gold American Eagle features a rendition of the Augustus Saint-Gaudens design for the $20 Gold Double Eagle coin from 1907. This famed design depicts Lady Liberty lifting high a torch in one hand and holding an olive branch in the other.
- The reverse is designed by Miley Busiek and shows a male eagle holding an olive branch in flight above his nest where a female eagle awaits with her young.
Do you own an American Gold Eagle? Like, Share, Tweet and Blog about this piece of American history.
Perfection Is In Your Reach: A Large Variety of Perfect 70 1 oz Gold Eagles Very Limited Quantities of Each Selection
Here’s your chance to find perfect Gold American Eagles for your collection. APMEX has a great selection of 1 oz Perfect 70 Gold Eagles. You will find multiple dates, as well as First Strikes and Early Releases, plus coins in Burnished, Proof and Reverse Proof finishes. Special 2 and 3 coin boxed sets are also available. Perfect 70 Gold Eagles from APMEX enhance your collection with:
- Certified Perfection: Tamper evident slabs authenticate Perfect 70 grades from PCGS or NGC, the two leading independent grading agencies. These coins have received the highest grade on the Sheldon numerical grading scale from 1 (barely identifiable) to 70 (absolute perfection).
- U.S. Government Guarantee: The U.S. Mint guarantees that Perfect 70 Gold Eagles contain 1 troy oz actual Gold weight. They each have a face value of $50.
- Teddy Roosevelt Commissioned Design: The obverse, or front, mirrors Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ 1907 design of Lady Liberty, while the reverse, or back, features the famed eagle design by Miley Busiek.
High Security, Private Storage of your Precious Metals
Your precious metals assets deserve storage from a trusted source providing complete documentation, ease of access and delivery when you need it. When you buy precious metals products from APMEX, you can choose to have them delivered directly to a high-security, private storage facility, managed by one of the world’s leading security companies, through Citadel Global Depository Services.
Introducing Citadel Global Depository Services, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of APMEX. Citadel is a precious metals depository services company that provides maximum security for your precious metals.
Open An Account Now to Win a ½ oz 2012 Gold American Eagle
For a limited time, you will be entered in a monthly drawing1 to win a ½ oz 2012 Gold American Eagle when you open your Citadel account. 1 Opening an account is easy, and there’s no cost to open an account and no obligation to use the account. Once you’ve opened your account, you simply choose the Citadel storage option when you make your future purchases from APMEX. Open your Citadel account today and be entered to win. But hurry, this introductory offer expires July 15, 2012. If you open your account before June 12th, 2012, you will have two chances to win a free ½ oz 2012 Gold American Eagle to be deposited to your new Citadel account.
New lower tier pricing!
Now, pay even less when buying fewer coins! Enjoy premium price breaks on orders of just four coins, and get our lowest premium price on orders of only 20 coins! Take advantage of these improved volume discounts — you can save more than ever before!
As low as $79.99 per coin over spot!
Gold American Eagle coins attract attention from collectors and investors around the world for their beautiful, patriotic design and Gold value. These 1 oz Gold Eagles are all in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Orders of the Gold Eagle coins in multiples of 20 will be in mint tubes, and orders of the Gold Eagles in multiples of 500 come in sealed “Monster Boxes.”