You can own a perfect coin exactly as it left the mint: the 2012 Silver Chinese Panda 1 oz — MS-70 NGC (Early Releases). As a bullion coin, the Silver Chinese Panda coin is popular with investors. And in absolutely perfect MS-70 condition, you get the additional benefit of collector demand.
Only a very small percentage of the 2012 1 oz Silver Chinese Panda mintage has been graded MS-70. (MS-70 is the highest grade, or state of preservation, assigned by grading experts on a scale of 1 to 70). The Early Releases designation means that these coins had to be received by NGC within the first 30 days of coin’s release. They are very hard to find so order now. Each coin features:
- Guaranteed Condition and Authenticity: Coins come in a protective NGC slab with labeling that guarantees authenticity and MS-70 condition
- Unique 2012 design: This is the latest coin from the Silver Panda series that started in 1983, with a unique 2012 design on the reverse, or back, to increase collectible appeal
- 1 Troy oz .999-fine Silver: The most popular size of all the Silver Pandas, with purity guaranteed by the Chinese government
Pre 1933 Gold Coins In Circulation More Than 100 Years Ago
Remarkably Well Preserved
$5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle (Extra Fine)
There are few investments that you can make in Gold coins that are this historic, beautiful, and affordable. These $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle (Extra Fine) coins were minted from 1839 -1908. And with .2419 oz of Gold, these coins represent an affordable alternative to modern Gold bullion coins:
- Extra Fine Condition: Every coin we offer in this promotion would grade Extra Fine, meaning they have sharp, defined features, even though they were minted more than 100 years ago and circulated in everyday use until 1933.
- Classic Design: Christian Gobrecht created this $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle coin in the first half of the 19th century. It’s a beautiful example of early American coinage. For collectors, this is the last Half Eagle design to depict Lady Liberty. “In God We Trust” was added to the reverse, or back, in 1866.
- Collectible and Affordable: Each of these coins contains .2419 oz of actual Gold. They’re more affordable than larger bullion coins, but have the history and condition of a collectible.
A Rare Sea Turtle — A Beautiful Coin
The 2011 1 oz Silver $2 Fiji Taku Coin
Depicting the Hawksbill Turtle
While Supplies Last!
The locals call it the Taku. If you want to see this rare and beautiful turtle, you can visit the South Pacific island nation of Fiji. But you can own this Prooflike 2011 1 oz Silver $2 Fiji Taku coin if you act now. Only a limited number of these beautiful collectible .999-fine Silver coins are available. Order yours today, while supplies last!
NOT YOUR ORDINARY BULLION COIN!
The 2011 1 oz Silver $2 Fiji Taku was struck by the New Zealand Mint, known for quality and design excellence. The obverse, or front, of this coin features the Raphael Maklouf profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The reverse, or back, features a stylized Taku swimming over a rippled field representing the bottom of the sea. It’s minted for lasting beauty and value with:
- 1 oz of .999-fine Silver: This bullion product is ideal for investing and easy to sell when needed
- Authorization from Fiji: As official bullion issued by the government of Fiji, it has added recognition and liquidity
- Prooflike finish: Adds to the beauty of each coin
- $2 face value: This coin is legal tender of the Commonwealth of Fiji.
24 HOURS ONLY! DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY
1 OZ. GOLD AMERICAN EAGLES (RANDOM YEAR)
JUST $64.99 PER COIN OVER SPOT
Act now! For 24 hours only, you can buy 1 oz. Gold American Eagle Random Year coins — as many as you’d like — for the low price of $64.99 per coin over spot. These coins are among the most popular bullion coins in the U.S. They’re highly liquid and approved for Individual Retirement Accounts, making them well-suited for investment and easy to sell. Don’t miss out! Special pricing ends at 4:00 p.m. (CDT) on Tuesday, March 27. Order yours today!