The global increase in demand for physical Gold began in the fourth quarter of 2012 and continued into the first quarter of 2013 as the aggregate metric tons of physical Gold taken by bar and coin buyers increased from approximately 336 tonnes to approximately 377 tonnes, an increase of over 12%. Physical Gold bar and coin demand in the United States grew from approximately 17 tonnes in the fourth quarter of 2012 to approximately 20 tonnes in the first quarter of 2013, an increase of approximately 22%.
Any quantity only $69.99 per coin over spot!
With an iconic design and 1 oz of Gold, the 2013 Gold Eagle combines the best aspects of collectibility and bullion investment appeal, which has made it America’s preferred Gold coin. Act now: http://po.st/lUWEgz
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Gold Eagle Coins – Why buy Gold from APMEX?
APMEX makes buying Gold online easy with prompt service, convenient access, and competitive pricing on a wide selection of Gold coins, Gold bars and Gold rounds. Call our Account Managers toll free or click on the ”Live Chat” button now to add Gold Eagles to your holdings today! APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can turn to us when it’s time to sell Gold or sell Silver. If you are buying more than $50,000, please call (800) 375-9006.
If you want to see the finest Gold Eagle coins that the U.S. Mint makes, in conditions that collectors value years after they’re released, check out these 2013 Proof Gold American Eagles:
- Proof Finish: Special dies give the backgrounds on these coins a mirror-like finish, so the iconic 1907 Saint-Gaudens design really stands out.
- First Strikes & Early Releases: These designations mean that PCGS and NGC, both highly respected grading agencies, received these coins within 30 days of release.
- Certified: These Gold Eagles carry the coveted perfect 70 or near perfect 69 grades on the Sheldon Grading Scale of 1 (barely discernible) to 70 (absolute perfection).
- 4 Sizes To Choose From: From 1/10 oz to 1 oz, there’s an affordable option for every collector.
Are you tired of giving mom the same type of gift every year? Have you seen the flowers you ordered two weeks prior to Mother’s Day perish right before your eyes just days after they are delivered? Are you looking to give mom a gift that lasts a lifetime that is both meaningful and valuable? Well, we have just what you are looking for.
Click here to view our Mother’s Day gift selection. Place your order today and pay by credit card or bank wire to get your delivery it in time for Mother’s Day.
- Credit Card Orders – Typically these ship within 1-3 business days from the day we process your card. This may depend on your previous order history and order amount
- Bank Wires – Typically these ship within 1-3 business days from the day we receive your wire. This is the fastest way to pay for your order.
- All these timelines exclude weekends and holidays.
Do you have any questions? Please call us at 1-800-375-9006. Our representatives are here to assist you.
The more the markets change, the more you want Gold & Silver products from the world’s most respected mints, refiners and assayers. That’s all APMEX sells. And no matter what happens in the market, our prices remain transparent, competitive and fair. Here are just a few of the popular bullion products we have in stock:
APMEX offers Precious Metals through the APMEX secure website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Or take advantage of our extended live help hours by calling our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006, Mondays through Thursdays from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Fridays from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CDT).