The United States Mint has reported the final minting for May 2013 and for the five months ended May 31, 2013, the mintage was up 115% for the 1 oz Gold American Eagle over the same five month period from 2012. In a similar manner, the mintage on the 1 oz Silver American Eagle was up 64% for the five months ended May 31, 2013 over the five months ended May 31, 2012.
These items are on a slight delay. We expect to be able to ship these items by May 29th or sooner.
This Silver Somalian African Elephant coin from the African Wildlife Coin Series appeals to coin collectors around the world for its depiction of one of the most fascinating animals found in Africa: the elephant. Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Munich, Germany, these popular Elephant Coins are struck in .999 fine silver, and are legal tender in Somalia for 100 Shillings. Orders in quantities of 20 or more come in mint tubes; 500 or more come in a box as issued by the Bavarian State Mint.
Buy Silver Elephant Coins to add to your Silver coin collection. APMEX makes it easy to buy Silver by offering competitive Silver prices on all Silver bullion coins.
Silver Mexican Libertads have incredibly low mintages for bullion coins and their newer design is second to none. These coins are rapidly gaining popularity in the United States and are not easy to come by. The Libertad is Mexico’s treasure coin and is minted at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest Mint in North America, established in 1535. These magnificent brilliant uncirculated .999 fine 1 oz Silver coins are very popular with collectors and investors. Click Here to Buy Now!
Any quantity only $3.29 per coin over spot!
Available from the Royal Canadian Mint for now, but they will be sold on a limited basis. Order yours from APMEX today while we still have them! Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins, considered some of the most beautiful Silver coins in the world, appeal to both investors and collectors worldwide for their beauty and purity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your coin in style by browsing our Coin Supplies category.
2012 Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coins — why buy Silver from APMEX?
APMEX makes buying Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coins online easy with prompt service, convenient access, and competitive pricing on a wide selection of Silver coins and Silver bars. Call our Account Managers toll free or click on the ”Live Chat” button now to add Silver Maple Leafs to your holdings today! APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can turn to us when it’s time to sell Gold or sell Silver.
Here’s a collection of Hard to Find Perth Mint Silver coins that you can’t find everywhere. Known for their outstanding designs, our selection from the Perth Mint includes a broad range of limited mintage coins including…
- Popular designs in unique sizes: Find popular Koala, Kookaburra and Lunar Snake coins in hard to find sizes. With sizes from 1/10 oz to 10 Kilo, there’s something for everyone.
- Variety of finishes: Find limited mintage proof, colorized and brilliant uncirculated finishes in this selection. Each of these finishes enhances the world renowned Perth Mint designs.
- Certified coins: Among these coins you’ll find a selection of MS-70 Early Releases to choose from.
- Designs change every year: Each series in this category changes its design every year, making these 2013 coins even more unique.
- Shipped in protective packaging: Raw coins ship in plastic capsules that protect the coin from damage during handling and storage. Graded coins come in NGC slabs that also attest to the coins’ authenticity and condition.
Legal tender in Australia: All of these products from the Perth Mint are legal tender in Australia and are guaranteed by the Australian government for their weight and purity.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to add something special to your collection.
Mintages are limited, so shop now while supplies last.
Any quantity only $3.99 per coin over spot!
In stock and ready to ship!
With 1 oz of pure Silver and a beautiful patriotic design, the Silver American Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Royal Canadian Mint Wildlife Silver Coins – With a limited mintage of only 1,000,000 of each of the Wildlife Series Silver Coins, these Silver coins are scarce in the world of bullion! There will be a total of six different Canadian wildlife designs released in three years. So far already the Royal Canadian Mint has released the Timber Wolf and Grizzly (both in 2011), as well as the Cougar and Moose (both in 2012). With the .9999-fine Silver purity, $5 CAN face value, articulate wildlife design and low mintage, the Canadian Wildlife Series 1 oz Silver Coins are sure to be a hit with bullion enthusiasts and coin collectors alike!
To view available Royal Canadian Mint Wildlife Series coins or to get Silver prices, click on the image representing the Silver coins of your interest.