Catch up on what you missed this year! Here are 2012′s top ten most read posts from our blog.
This round features the popular and patriotic American eagle design! APMEX Silver rounds are guaranteed .999 fine. All 1 oz APMEX Silver rounds will come to you in plastic sheets and/or plastic tubes, and are limited to stock on hand.
APMEX Silver rounds — why buy Silver from APMEX?
APMEX makes buying APMEX Silver rounds online easy with prompt service, convenient access, and competitive pricing on a wide selection of Silver coins, Silver rounds and Silver bars. Call our Account Managers toll-free or click on the “Live Chat” button now to add APMEX Silver rounds to your holdings today! APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Silver or sell Gold.
Absolutely Perfect The 2012 1 oz Silver American Eagle MS-70 PCGS First Strike While They Last!
Here’s a rare and absolutely perfect opportunity for Silver coin collectors: the 2012 1 oz Silver American Eagle MS-70 PCGS First Strike. It’s the newest issue of one of the world’s most beautiful and highly recognized Silver coins. And it’s in perfect condition. Each coin is:
- Graded Perfect 70: This is the highest grade, the most perfect state of preservation, any coin can get on the Sheldon Grading Scale.
- First Strike: The First Strike label tells you that PCGS received this coin within 30 days of its release. Struck when the dies were newest, the stunning details in the classic Adolph A. Weinman design are as sharp as they can be.
1 oz of .999 Fine Silver: This coin is U.S. legal tender with a face value of $1. The U.S. government guarantees the weight and purity of every 1 oz American Silver Eagle.
Only 24 Hours: Our Best Price This Year On 2012 1 oz Australian Gold Kangaroos
Here’s the best price this year for the 2012 1 oz Australian Gold Kangaroo Coin – only $39.99 per coin over spot – any quantity. But this offer is only good for 24 hours and ends on Friday, July 6, at 3 P.M. CDT. While supplies last.
A BRAND NEW DESIGN FOR 2012 – A GREAT ADDITION TO YOUR INVESTMENTS
The design on the Australian Gold Kangaroo Coin has changed every year since 1987 when the series began. Made by one of the most popular mints in the world, the Perth Mint, this exceptional Gold Kangaroo coin also features:
- 24 karat Gold: Made of .9999 fine Gold, the 2012 Australian Gold Kangaroos are among the purest Gold coins issued by any government anywhere in the world
- A guarantee by the Australian government: The Australian government backs the weight and purity of every coin; the 1 oz coin has a face value of $100
- Limited mintage: Only 350,000 of the 2012 1 oz Gold Australian Kangaroos were minted — the design changes every year to enhance collectibility
IRA approval: This coin is approved for use in your Precious Metals IRA
You Have Just 24 Hours To Buy
1 oz Sunshine Minting Silver Rounds (.999-Fine)
At This Special Price! Only 99¢ Per Round Over Spot.
Act now! For 24 hours only*, you can buy 1 oz Sunshine Minting Silver Rounds — as many as you’d like — for the low price of $0.99 per round over spot. Made from Silver mined in the U.S., these popular rounds are ideal for investing and easy to sell. Take advantage of this limited-time opportunity to build your Silver holdings. Special pricing ends 3:00 p.m. (CDT) on Wednesday April 18th. Place your order now! While supplies last.
GET OUR LOW PRICING ON SILVER!
Sunshine Minting is one of the largest Silver manufacturers in the world and a respected name in Precious Metals. These 1 oz Silver Rounds are:
- .999-fine Silver, among the purest Silver rounds minted
- Made in America, containing Silver mined only in the U.S.
- Conveniently sized, and easy to ship, stack and store
- Guaranteed by Sunshine Minting, which backs the purity, weight and authenticity of each round
These Silver Rounds feature the Sunshine Minting logo, an eagle in flight against a background of sunrays on the obverse, or front. The reverse, or back, shows the round’s purity and weight.