PRESENTING THE NEWEST RELEASE
IN THE SIX COIN ROYAL CANADIAN MINT WILDLIFE SERIES:
2013 1 OZ SILVER CANADIAN ANTELOPE.
In the heart of western Canada roams the pronghorn antelope. Migratory and herding instincts can carry these beautiful creatures more than 500 miles a year between Saskatchewan and Alberta, and Montana. And now, it’s the 2013 1 oz Silver Canadian Antelope, the fifth coin in the Royal Canadian Mint Wildlife Series. This beautiful coin offers investors and collectors:
- A guarantee by the Canadian government: With 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver, this is among the purest Silver coins minted. The Canadian government guarantees the weight and purity of each coin and assigns it a face value of $5 CAD
- A popular series: This is the 5th coin in a very popular six coin Canadian Wildlife Series from the Royal Canadian Mint. Earlier coins in the series are also available.
A beautiful collectible: Emily S. Damstra’s design is a standout. The reverse, or back, depicts the pronghorn antelope crossing a grassy vista. The obverse, or front, features the profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
Gold Triple Play – Here’s your chance to make a Triple Play! Now you can add to your holdings the 2012 1 oz Gold Kangaroo, 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf (Random Year), and 1 oz Gold Krugerrand (Random Year), each at a special discounted price! But hurry! These offers are good only through the duration of the special Triple Play sale, while supplies last!
The obverse of the Australian Gold Kangaroo bears a profile of Queen Elizabeth II. The reverse features a widely recognized symbol of Australia: the kangaroo. An iconic representation of the fascinating wildlife inhabiting Australia, the Australian kangaroo brings the Gold Kangaroo bullion coin series to life. The Australian Kangaroos vary in design and are meticulously made. Struck from .9999 fine Gold, the Gold Australian Kangaroo is among a few major pure Gold bullion coins that change their reverse design annually. Australian Gold Kangaroos are issued in various sizes with face values in Australian dollars.
Gold Maple Leaf bullion coins are a great way to invest in Gold, and many consider the Maple Leaf to be one of the world’s most beautiful Gold coins. The obverse of the Gold Maple Leaf features Queen Elizabeth II, while the reverse of this 24 karat Gold coin depicts the symbol of Canada: the iconic maple leaf. Each Maple Leaf Gold coin is legal Canadian tender guaranteed by the government of Canada for its weight and purity. At up to .99999 fine pure Gold, the Maple Leaf bullion coins are some of the world’s premier Gold bullion coins.
The South African Gold Krugerrand was the world’s first modern bullion Gold coin and remains one of the most popular Gold coins ever minted. Released in 1967, the Gold Krugerrand coin is an international symbol of wealth and prestige. The obverse of the Krugerrand Gold bullion coin features the South African Republic’s first president, Paul Kruger. The reverse of the Gold Krugerrand depicts South Africa’s symbol: the springbok gazelle.
Also listed here are Gold Kangaroos, Gold Maple Leafs and Gold Krugerrands in smaller sizes of 1/2 oz and 1/4 oz. To add any of these highly prized coins to your Gold coin collection or Gold portfolio, shop APMEX’s wide selection here. APMEX makes it easy to buy Gold by offering competitive Gold prices on all Gold coins.
Our Lowest Premium Ever. 2012 1 Oz Gold Canadian Maple Leafs. Just $39.99 Per Coin Over Spot
At times, APMEX has the opportunity to pass on powerful savings to our customers. This is one of those occasions! We’re delighted to offer you the 2012 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf coin at the same low price per coin over the spot price of Gold for any quantity. Order by Thursday August 2, at 7 p.m. CDT, for only $39.99 per coin over spot! While supplies last.
A TIMELY OPPORTUNITY IN A TIMELESS GOLD COIN
These are the latest Gold coins in a series that goes back to 1979. The famous design features the right facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse, or front. Plus a single, richly detailed maple leaf is on the reverse, or back. And for just $39.99 over spot, you can buy any quantity of these 2012 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf coins from APMEX.
The flagship product from the Royal Canadian Mint, the 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf is:
- Popular with Worldwide Appeal, and easy to sell if desired
- Approved for Individual Retirement Accounts to help investors diversify long term savings with Precious Metals
- Easy to Stack and Store in a convenient 1 oz size
- In Brilliant Uncirculated condition
Only 24 Hours for This Special Low Price 1 oz Perth Mint Gold Bar. $34.99 Per Bar Over Spot – Any Quantity
Look what just hopped in from Australia. For the next 24 hours, you can purchase any quantity of 1 oz Perth Mint Gold Bars for the low premium of only $34.99 per bar over spot. Don’t wait — this offer ends Wednesday, July 25, at 3 p.m. (CDT). Without this special pricing you’d have to purchase 50 or more bars to get this same low price. Get yours while supplies last.
THE RENOWNED PERTH MINT GOLD BAR — AN INCREDIBLE APMEX PRICE
Products from Australia’s Perth Mint are known the world over for the beauty of their design and the integrity of their Precious Metals content. The 1 oz Perth Mint Gold Bar .9999 Fine (In Assay) features the Perth Mint’s circular swan logo on the obverse, or front, and a pattern of leaping kangaroos on the reverse, or back, of the bar. This great Gold bar has:
- Ideal size and weight: With 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold, these bars come in a size that is ideal for investing and easy to sell when needed.
- A protective assay card: This “CertiCard” from the Perth Mint guarantees the weight and purity of each bar. Each tamper evident card has a unique serial number and the signature of the chief assayer.
Approval for IRAs: This solid Gold bar is approved for inclusion in your Precious Metals Individual Retirement Account. Call us at (800) 418.0235 to learn more about a Precious Metals IRA Account.
Only 24 Hours: Our Best Price This Year On 2012 1 oz Australian Gold Kangaroos
Here’s the best price this year for the 2012 1 oz Australian Gold Kangaroo Coin – only $39.99 per coin over spot – any quantity. But this offer is only good for 24 hours and ends on Friday, July 6, at 3 P.M. CDT. While supplies last.
A BRAND NEW DESIGN FOR 2012 – A GREAT ADDITION TO YOUR INVESTMENTS
The design on the Australian Gold Kangaroo Coin has changed every year since 1987 when the series began. Made by one of the most popular mints in the world, the Perth Mint, this exceptional Gold Kangaroo coin also features:
- 24 karat Gold: Made of .9999 fine Gold, the 2012 Australian Gold Kangaroos are among the purest Gold coins issued by any government anywhere in the world
- A guarantee by the Australian government: The Australian government backs the weight and purity of every coin; the 1 oz coin has a face value of $100
- Limited mintage: Only 350,000 of the 2012 1 oz Gold Australian Kangaroos were minted — the design changes every year to enhance collectibility
IRA approval: This coin is approved for use in your Precious Metals IRA