- This is one of the official Gold bullion coins of the United States.
- These coins are produced at the West Point Mint in West Point, New York. The Proof and burnished uncirculated coins carry the mint’s mark (“W”) beneath the date.
- The Gold Eagle is offered in 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, and 1 oz sizes
- By law, the Gold used for American Eagles must come from sources in America. The Gold is alloyed with Silver and Copper to produce a more wear-resistant coin.
- The Gold Eagle is .9167 fine, or 22 karat Gold, but each Gold Eagle has an actual Gold weight of 1 troy ounce. The coins are authorized by the United States Congress and are backed by the United States government for weight and content.
- Are you a collector? The United States Mint also produces a Proof version for coin collectors.
- The obverse of the Gold American Eagle features a rendition of the Augustus Saint-Gaudens design for the $20 Gold Double Eagle coin from 1907. This famed design depicts Lady Liberty lifting high a torch in one hand and holding an olive branch in the other.
- The reverse is designed by Miley Busiek and shows a male eagle holding an olive branch in flight above his nest where a female eagle awaits with her young.
Do you own an American Gold Eagle? Like, Share, Tweet and Blog about this piece of American history.
One Day Only! Don’t Miss This Opportunity 1 oz Gold American Eagles (Random Year) Only $69.99 per Coin over Spot
Act now! For one day only, you can buy 1 oz Gold American Eagle Random Year coins — as many as you’d like — for the low price of $69.99 per coin over spot. These coins are among the most popular bullion coins in the United States. They’re highly liquid and approved for Individual Retirement Accounts, making them well suited for investment and easy to sell. Don’t miss out! Special pricing ends at 3 p.m. (CDT) on Tuesday, June 12. Order yours today! While supplies last.
BEAUTY AND INVESTMENT APPEAL AT A TERRIFIC PRICE!
The U.S. Mint first released the Gold Eagle coin in 1986 and has minted them each year since. The Gold American Eagle coin is exquisitely designed with handcrafted images that embody the grace, power and beauty of America on both sides. The obverse, or front, of the coin depicts a rendition of Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed design featuring Lady Liberty holding a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. Sculptor Miley Busiek designed the reverse, or back, which depicts a male bald eagle holding an olive branch, while in the nest, a female bald eagle waits with her young. American Gold Eagles are:
- 1 oz of Gold, a convenient size for storing or displaying
- U.S. government issued and guaranteed for their size, weight and purity
- Approved for Individual Retirement Accounts and can be used to diversify a long term investment portfolio
New lower tier pricing!
Now, pay even less when buying fewer coins! Enjoy premium price breaks on orders of just four coins, and get our lowest premium price on orders of only 20 coins! Take advantage of these improved volume discounts — you can save more than ever before!
As low as $79.99 per coin over spot!
Gold American Eagle coins attract attention from collectors and investors around the world for their beautiful, patriotic design and Gold value. These 1 oz Gold Eagles are all in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Orders of the Gold Eagle coins in multiples of 20 will be in mint tubes, and orders of the Gold Eagles in multiples of 500 come in sealed “Monster Boxes.”