Any quantity only $0.99 per round over spot!
Very nice brand new Silver rounds with a rendition of James Earle Fraser’s classic design featuring an American Indian in profile on the obverse and an American buffalo on the reverse. Orders in multiples of 20 rounds will be shipped in tubes; multiples of 500 will be shipped in APMEX boxes. How can your portfolio benefit from the value of Silver? Speak with a knowledgeable Account Manager at APMEX to learn about using Silver as an investment and make your Silver purchase today. Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Silver or to sell Gold.
Proof Perfect – Perfectly Priced! 2012-W 1 oz Gold Buffalo PF-70 NGC. Now $50 Off Each Coin
For the first time in APMEX history, you can order the 2012-W 1 oz Proof Gold Buffalo PF-70 NGC and save $50 on each coin. In Perfect 70 condition and with a beautiful Proof finish, this is the latest release of one of the world’s most elite coins. Order today to take advantage of this discount for any quantity of coins purchased. While supplies last.
RARE AND HISTORIC GOLD BUFFALOS
The Gold Buffalo was America’s first 1 oz .9999 fine Gold coin and features the classic 1913 design that adorned the popular Buffalo Nickel coin in the early 1900s. With this offer, you get everything that makes the coin popular, and then some, for $50 less.
- Famous design: The image on the obverse, or front, of this 1913 James Earle Fraser design features the profile of a Native American chief, believed to be a compilation of three different Native American chiefs. The buffalo image on the reverse, or back, was modeled on the famous Black Diamond, the largest buffalo in captivity at that time.
- Perfect 70 grade from NGC: NGC, graded this coin a Perfect 70 – the highest grade possible on the Sheldon Grading Scale that runs from 1 to 70. The coin is encased in an NGC slab to guarantee and preserve its authenticity and condition.
Proof finish: The dies that struck these coins were specially polished to give the background a mirror like sheen. The raised devices exhibit a frosty, detail rich finish.
Iconic Gold Buffalos 2012 First Strike Black Diamond & 2012-W Proof Gold In Absolutely Perfect Condition
Presenting two Gold coins that are classic in heritage and beauty. The Proof and Mint State Perfect Gold Buffalos both display the famous 1913 James Earle Fraser “Black Diamond” design in 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
TWO PERFECT BUFFALO COINS FROM ONE TRUSTED SOURCE: APMEX
For 2012, the U.S. Mint struck 1 oz Gold Buffalos in both Mint State and Proof condition and APMEX has First Strikes of both. And every one that we offer has met our own stringent grading standards in addition to the quality authentication process of PCGS. Each of these Perfect Gold Buffalos offers:
- Mint State or Proof condition: Mint State means the coin has never been circulated and retains its mint luster. Proof coins are minted with specially polished dies to provide a shimmering mirror like finish to the background; a frosted finish to the raised devices.
- Perfect 70: These coins have the highest grade on the Sheldon Grading Scale which runs from 1-70. They are in absolutely perfect condition and come in a slab from PCGS that guarantees their authenticity and condition.
- Famous design: There is no nick or wear on these Perfect Gold Buffalos to mar James Earle Fraser’s famous design, with its compilation of three Native American chiefs on the obverse, or front, and Black Diamond, the largest bison in captivity in its time, on the reverse, or back.
- First Strike: The PCGS First Strike designation means that PCGS received these coins within 30 days of release.
- 1 oz .9999 fine Gold: The purity of this coin is guaranteed by the United States government.
AMERICA’S FINEST 24-KARAT GOLD COIN
THE 2011-W 1 OZ GOLD BUFFALO PF-70 NGC
DARE TO COMPARE OUR SPECIAL PRICE
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
It doesn’t get any better than this: America’s iconic Gold Buffalo coin in 24-karat Gold — minted with a Proof finish that brings the famous 1913 design to life. The 2011-W 1 oz Gold Buffalo PF-70 NGC — in absolutely perfect condition — with the West Point mint mark, is a coin you’ll definitely want to add to your collection. You won’t find a better price, but quantities are limited. So order now. While supplies last!
RARE GOLD BUFFALOS — SPECIAL LOW PRICE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
The Gold Buffalo ranks among the world’s elite Gold bullion coins. It’s the U.S. Mint’s first 24-karat, 1 oz Gold coin. However, only a rare few have the Proof finish treasured by collectors. Fewer still have been graded a perfect 70, the highest grade, or state of condition, assigned by grading experts on a scale of 1 to 70. The 2011-W 1 oz Gold Buffalo PF-70 NGC coin is:
- Minted in a Proof Finish: Specially polished dies and planchets give a shimmering, mirror-like finish to backgrounds and a frosty, detail-enriching finish to raised devices.
- “W” Mint Marked: Every Gold Buffalo coin comes from the West Point Mint, but only Proof coins get the iconic “W” mint mark, further enhancing its rarity and value.
- In Proof 70 Condition: A plastic slab from NGC protects the coin from damage and guarantees its authenticity and Perfect 70 condition.
- 1 oz of .9999-fine Gold: The weight and purity are guaranteed by the United States government.
- An Iconic Design: The obverse, or front, features James Earle Fraser’s famous compilation of three American Indian chiefs. The reverse, or back, is modeled after Black Diamond, the largest bison in captivity when Fraser chose him as the subject for this design.