Only 24 Hours: Our Best Price This Year On 2012 1 oz Australian Gold Kangaroos
Here’s the best price this year for the 2012 1 oz Australian Gold Kangaroo Coin – only $39.99 per coin over spot – any quantity. But this offer is only good for 24 hours and ends on Friday, July 6, at 3 P.M. CDT. While supplies last.
A BRAND NEW DESIGN FOR 2012 – A GREAT ADDITION TO YOUR INVESTMENTS
The design on the Australian Gold Kangaroo Coin has changed every year since 1987 when the series began. Made by one of the most popular mints in the world, the Perth Mint, this exceptional Gold Kangaroo coin also features:
- 24 karat Gold: Made of .9999 fine Gold, the 2012 Australian Gold Kangaroos are among the purest Gold coins issued by any government anywhere in the world
- A guarantee by the Australian government: The Australian government backs the weight and purity of every coin; the 1 oz coin has a face value of $100
- Limited mintage: Only 350,000 of the 2012 1 oz Gold Australian Kangaroos were minted — the design changes every year to enhance collectibility
IRA approval: This coin is approved for use in your Precious Metals IRA
1 oz Perth Mint Gold Bar .9999 Fine. Any quantity only $39.99 per bar over spot! Buy now! Special pricing ends May 16th at 3PM CT
The 2012 1 oz Silver Black Dragon
(Limited Quantity Available)
The Year of the Dragon coins have always been one of the most popular of all Chinese Lunar coins. As the only mythical creature in the 12-year lunar cycle, the dragon inspires some of the most beautiful, limited mintage coin designs – including this 2012 1 oz Silver Black Dragon produced by the Perth Mint.
Don’t miss this fantastic buying opportunity while 2012 Gold Kangaroo coins are so well-priced at only $44.99 per coin over spot. This coin is currently priced as the lowest premium 1 oz 2012 Gold coin at APMEX. Plus, this .9999-fine Gold Kangaroo Coin is also approved for Precious Metals IRAs. Compare this world-class 1 oz 2012 Gold coin with any we sell.
GET BEAUTY AND PURITY IN A POPULAR COIN SERIES
Made by one of the most popular mints in the world, the Perth Mint, the Gold Kangaroo is one ounce of solid .9999-fine Gold — purity guaranteed by the Australian government. In addition, the 2012 1 oz Gold Kangaroo features:
- Secure plastic capsule to protect the coin from damage while on display or stored away.
- $100 face-value. The Gold Kangaroo has been Australian currency since the start of the series in 1987.
- A brand-new design. Each year the Gold Kangaroo Series has its own design and distinguishing features that make it a valuable collectible.
LIMITED SUPPLY OF HARD TO FIND DRAGONS!
COLORIZED 2012 SILVER YEAR OF THE DRAGON COINS
NOW AVAILABLE AT APMEX!
The Year of the Dragon becomes larger-than-life on the 2012 5 oz. Silver Australian Year of the Dragon Colorized Coin from the Perth Mint. Minted exclusively for Asian markets, these coins are hard to find in the U.S. — but APMEX has limited quantities in stock and ready to ship today! This stunning coin captures a unique rendition of the traditional Chinese dragon in striking red with gold-colored accents on 5 full ounces of .999-fine Silver. Don’t miss this opportunity! Call our Account Managers toll-free at 800.375.9006 to place your order or order online at APMEX.com, while supplies last!