A Golden Opportunity – 24 Hours Only
1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leafs (Random Year)
Only $44.99 Per Coin Over Spot
Act now and you can get one of the purest and most popular Gold bullion coins in the world at a terrific low price. The 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf (Random Year) coins are a great value and a perfect way to diversify your portfolio. Right now, you can purchase any quantity for only $44.99 per coin over spot. Hurry, this special price ends Wednesday at 5 p.m. (CDT) or while supplies last.
A WORLD-RENOWNED GOLD COIN – THE CANADIAN MAPLE LEAF
The 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf (Random Year) is popular for many reasons:
- 1 oz of .9999-fine Gold: The size, weight and purity of each Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint
- Liquidity: Worldwide appeal and high-quality bullion content make these coins easy to sell
- Iconic Design: Collectors the world over recognize the maple leaf on the reverse, or back, and the Queen Elizabeth II profile on the obverse, or front
- Precious Metals IRAs: Include the 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf coin in your Precious Metals Individual Retirement Account to diversify your retirement savings
2012 1 oz Silver Canadian Maple Leaf – Dragon Privy
A Rare “Year of the Dragon” Commemorative
Limited Quantity Available!
In Chinese astrology, the dragon is a sign of auspicious powers, a bringer of good fortune. And in celebration of the Year of the Dragon, APMEX brings you a special coin from the Royal Canadian Mint – the 2012 1 oz Silver Canadian Maple Leaf – Dragon Privy. Only 25,000 of these .9999-fine Silver coins were minted, and they are only available from APMEX. So, order now, while supplies last.
A RARE TOUCH TO AN ICONIC COIN – ONLY FROM APMEX!
Exceedingly lustrous in its Reverse Proof finish, the beautifully detailed dragon privy mark adds a unique, collectible accent to the iconic Canadian Silver Maple Leaf design. Each of these $5 face value coins contains:
- 1 oz of .9999-Fine Silver: The Canadian government guarantees the weight and purity of each coin.
- Unique Privy Mark: Beautifully detailed privy mark just left of the stem on the reverse, or back, adds a rare touch to this popular Silver coin.
- Special Reverse Proof Finish: The Royal Canadian Mint struck these Maple Leafs with specially polished dies, giving the raised surfaces a mirror-like finish while the background remains frosty (the opposite of Proof coins).
On April 15, 1912, the R.M.S Titanic sank in the North Atlantic Ocean after colliding with an iceberg. This was her maiden voyage; she had 2,229 people on board and 1,517 of them perished. The Titanic was designed to be unsinkable. She was also designed to be the last word in luxury travel. The sinking of the Titanic, one of the deadliest peacetime maritime disasters in history, has haunted the world for 100 years, and this weekend, people around the world will commemorate the centennial of this disaster.
The Royal Canadian Mint (Canadian ships played a very crucial role in the rescue of the survivors) has issued a beautiful Silver Reverse Proof Privy commemorating the 100th anniversary. APMEX has exclusive access to the entire mintage of 25,000 coins. In addition, we also have exclusive access to a special Titanic label from PCGS.
Also unique to APMEX is the 100th Anniversary Silver coin from the New Zealand Mint. Only 2,229 coins were minted, one for each of the passengers on the maiden voyage of the Titanic. This set features a 1 oz .999-fine Silver coin with a beautifully colored image of the Titanic on the open ocean on its obverse. The reverse displays the Raphael Maklouf depiction of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II as well as the date of 2012, Niue, and Two Dollars. This historic Silver coin is presented in a porthole-shaped display case and includes a comprehensive certificate of authenticity along with a detailed history of the R.M.S. Titanic.
Another limited-edition coin is this Proof Gold coin issued by the Cook Islands. The obverse of the coin displays a profile of Queen Elizabeth II as well as the inscription of the queen’s name. This collectible Proof Gold coin contains .0016 oz of .999-fine Gold.
Shop our entire collection of beautifully crafted Silver and Gold Titanic Commemorative coins including several available only from APMEX.
ONLY 25,000 MINTED. ONLY APMEX HAS THEM.
THE 2012 1 OZ. SILVER CANADIAN MAPLE LEAF – TITANIC PRIVY.
This month marks the 100th anniversary of one of history’s most famous shipwrecks, The RMS Titanic. Sinking just four days into her maiden voyage, the Titanic has inspired movies, books, plays and now – the limited-mintage 2012 1 oz. Silver Canadian Maple Leaf – Titanic Privy. There are only 25,000 of these commemorative coins from the Royal Canadian Mint available exclusively from APMEX. Order yours today while supplies last.
UNIQUE, RARE AND NOT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE ELSE!
The Privy Mark Commemorates the 100th Anniversary of the Titanic. The small but intricately detailed Titanic privy, with Reverse Proof finish, turns a popular Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coin into a rare collectible. Each coin has:
- A popular design and unique privy mark: This limited-edition design enhances the iconic and beautiful maple leaf on the reverse, or back, with a small but richly detailed Titanic privy mark to the left of the maple leaf’s stem.
- 1 oz of .9999-fine Silver: The Canadian government guarantees the authenticity, weight and purity of each coin; it carries a $5 face value.