If you’ve been waiting for a price dip in order to begin or expand your holdings in Silver, now may be a good time to act. Silver prices have pulled back, creating opportunities for savvy investors.
LOCK IN YOUR PRICE WHEN YOU ORDER FROM APMEX
When you buy Silver from APMEX, the price listed is the price you pay (not including shipping) — locked in at the time of your order. There are no commissions and no hidden fees. That means you can take maximum advantage of the recent price pullback in Silver to buy your favorite items.
Take Advantage Of This Silver Buying Opportunity
Silver Double Play – Here’s your chance to make a Double Play! Now you can add the 100 oz Johnson Matthey Silver Bar and 100 oz Sunshine Minting Silver Bar to your Silver holdings each at a special discounted price! But hurry! These offers are good only through the duration of the special Double Play sale, while supplies last!
100 oz Johnson Matthey Silver Bars set a high standard for Silver bars. These 100 oz Silver bars are minted in the classic poured style and feature the well known Johnson Matthey logo of crossed hammers. Produced from .999 fine Silver, Johnson Matthey Bars are one of the highest quality Silver investments in the world.
100 oz Sunshine Minting Silver Bars are a great way to invest in Silver. Produced by Sunshine Minting, whose products are minted using Silver only mined in the United States, each of these Silver Bars bears the recognized flying eagle Sunshine Minting logo. Struck from .999 fine Silver, the back of these 100 oz Silver bars features the MintMark SI™ security feature which authenticates your purchase.
To view available 100 oz Silver Bars and to view Silver prices, click below on the image representing the Silver bars of your interest:
APMEX and the Perth Mint once again join forces for the 5th Annual APMEX & Perth Mint Australian trip giveaway. Simply purchase any 2014 Perth Mint coins from APMEX, and you will automatically be entered for a chance to win a vacation for two to Perth, Australia. Take advantage of this great opportunity to own 2014 Lunar Year of the Horse Coins in Gold or Silver and the 2014 Silver Australian Kookaburra coins. You could win an amazing vacation package that consists of:
- Round-Trip Coach Class airline tickets to Perth, Australia
- Hotel Accommodations
- $1,000 AUD for use during your trip
- Private VIP Tour of the world renowned Perth Mint
Shop the 2014 Perth Mint collection for your chance to win!
*Purchase not necessary to enter. Click Here for complete rules.
The Silver American Eagle is one of the most popular Silver bullion coins in North America, and 2013 Certified Silver American Eagles are highly valued by collectors. Certified Eagles are in demand for many reasons:
- Graded Coins: These coins are graded perfect 70 or near perfect 69 on the Sheldon Grading Scale of 1 (barely discernible) to 70 (absolute perfection). First Strikes and Early Releases are available.
- Certified And Authenticated: 2013 Certified Silver American Eagles come in sealed plastic casings from PCGS and NGC, two of the industry’s leading grading services. This protects the coins and guarantees their condition.
- Classic 1916 Design: Adolph A. Weinman’s Walking Liberty design is widely considered one of the most beautiful American coin designs. It is featured on the obverse (or front) of the Silver Eagle.