If you have been waiting for the right time to make an investment in Silver, now could be the right time. In times of economic uncertainty, investors tend to purchase Silver as a store of value and hedge against the uncertainty in the markets. Now may be a good time to act.
PLACE YOUR ORDER AND LOCK IN YOUR PRICE TODAY
Place your order today and you will lock in today’s price. If Silver climbs between the time you place an order and the time it ships, your price doesn’t change. There are no commissions or hidden fees. This means no surprise price increase when you buy your favorite items — even if Silver prices continue to rise.
DON’T MISS THIS BUYING OPPORTUNITY IN SILVER
|The 1 oz Silver American Eagle (Random Year) coins:
- Size, weight and purity are guaranteed by the U.S. government
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes”
- .999 fine Silver in Brilliant Uncirculated condition
- Features stunning, patriotic designs — the classic Walking Liberty on the obverse, or front, and an American eagle, the very symbol of our nation’s freedom, on the reverse
|The 2013 1 oz Silver Canadian Maple Leaf (Random Year) coins:
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint
Don’t Miss This One Day Only Deal
Order by Tuesday September 11, 3 p.m. (CDT)! While Supplies Last.
Any quantity only $2.89 per coin over spot!
Each 2012 Silver Eagle contains .999 fine Silver and comes in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. The Silver American Eagle is the most popular bullion coin in the United States, and this is the most recent issue in a series that began in 1986. Adolph A. Weinman’s beautiful design showing Lady Liberty, draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge, appears on the obverse, while a heraldic eagle and 13 small stars appear on the reverse.
Orders in multiples of 20 coins will come packaged in mint tubes, and 500 or more are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” Otherwise, coins will be in protective plastic flips.
Because Silver American Eagles are eligible for Precious Metals IRAs, Silver American Eagle coins are a great way to diversify one’s wealth.
A Treasure For Kangaroo Coin Lovers. The Latest Release In The Series. The 2012 1 oz Australian Silver Kangaroo With Assay
Collectors worldwide love the Royal Australian Mint’s Kangaroo coin series, which has limited annual mintage and a new design almost every year. The 2012 Silver Kangaroo features Wojciech Pietranik’s portrayal of the Mareeba rock wallaby, one of Australia’s smaller marsupials. And APMEX has these coins in Silver Frosted Uncirculated condition. The 2012 1 oz Australian Silver Kangaroo Coin comes in an assay card that lists the coin specifications and is itself a work of art.
THE POPULAR KANGAROO. A STRIKING FINISH. A COLLECTIBLE PACKAGE.
- Enhanced beauty and limited mintage: This year, a special few – 20,000 Silver Kangaroos – were minted in this precisely detailed, Silver Frosted Uncirculated condition.
- Beautiful packaging: The Royal Australian Mint guarantees this coin with a beautiful assay card.
- Celebrating the beloved kangaroo: This is the newest coin in a series that began in 1993. It features the Mareeba rock wallaby from the rain forest in North Queensland, Australia. This little kangaroo was first recognized as a species unto itself less than 20 years ago.
Guaranteed purity and weight: The Australian government guarantees the 1 oz .999 fine Silver content in each coin.
One Day Only.The Most Popular Silver Bullion Coin in the U.S. At A Special Low Price. 2012 1 oz Silver American Eagles
Here’s a rare opportunity to get a special price on the latest issue of the most popular Silver bullion coin in the U.S. — the 2012 1 oz Silver American Eagle. If you order before 3 p.m. CDT tomorrow, July 3, you can obtain any quantity for the low price of only $2.99 per coin over spot. Before this special pricing, you would have had to purchase at least 500 coins to get the same low price.
DIVERSIFY YOUR INVESTMENTS WITH THIS STUNNING SILVER BULLION COIN
If you are interested in investing in Silver, the 2012 1 oz Silver American Eagle is a beauty in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. 1 oz Silver American Eagles are popular investments because they’re…
- Government backed: The U.S. Mint guarantees the 1 oz weight and .999 fine purity of every coin
- Very popular: This world renowned Silver bullion coin is very liquid and easy to sell
- Beautifully designed: It has Adolph Weinman’s iconic Lady Liberty on the obverse, or front
IRA approved: This coin is approved for use in your Precious Metals IRA
Pre 1933 Gold Coins In Circulation More Than 100 Years Ago
Remarkably Well Preserved
$5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle (Extra Fine)
There are few investments that you can make in Gold coins that are this historic, beautiful, and affordable. These $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle (Extra Fine) coins were minted from 1839 -1908. And with .2419 oz of Gold, these coins represent an affordable alternative to modern Gold bullion coins:
- Extra Fine Condition: Every coin we offer in this promotion would grade Extra Fine, meaning they have sharp, defined features, even though they were minted more than 100 years ago and circulated in everyday use until 1933.
- Classic Design: Christian Gobrecht created this $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle coin in the first half of the 19th century. It’s a beautiful example of early American coinage. For collectors, this is the last Half Eagle design to depict Lady Liberty. “In God We Trust” was added to the reverse, or back, in 1866.
- Collectible and Affordable: Each of these coins contains .2419 oz of actual Gold. They’re more affordable than larger bullion coins, but have the history and condition of a collectible.