2012 1 oz Silver Canadian Maple Leaf – Dragon Privy
A Rare “Year of the Dragon” Commemorative
Limited Quantity Available!
In Chinese astrology, the dragon is a sign of auspicious powers, a bringer of good fortune. And in celebration of the Year of the Dragon, APMEX brings you a special coin from the Royal Canadian Mint – the 2012 1 oz Silver Canadian Maple Leaf – Dragon Privy. Only 25,000 of these .9999-fine Silver coins were minted, and they are only available from APMEX. So, order now, while supplies last.
A RARE TOUCH TO AN ICONIC COIN – ONLY FROM APMEX!
Exceedingly lustrous in its Reverse Proof finish, the beautifully detailed dragon privy mark adds a unique, collectible accent to the iconic Canadian Silver Maple Leaf design. Each of these $5 face value coins contains:
- 1 oz of .9999-Fine Silver: The Canadian government guarantees the weight and purity of each coin.
- Unique Privy Mark: Beautifully detailed privy mark just left of the stem on the reverse, or back, adds a rare touch to this popular Silver coin.
- Special Reverse Proof Finish: The Royal Canadian Mint struck these Maple Leafs with specially polished dies, giving the raised surfaces a mirror-like finish while the background remains frosty (the opposite of Proof coins).
- ONLY at APMEX – Limited Edition Titanic 100th Anniversary Canadian Maple Leafs (apmex.wordpress.com)
- Commemorate the 100th Anniversary of the R.M.S. Titanic (apmex.com)
- How to Start Investing in Bullion Coins (apmex.wordpress.com)
- Rare Chance To Own Colorized Silver Dragons from the Perth Mint (apmex.wordpress.com)