A Treasure For Kangaroo Coin Lovers. The Latest Release In The Series. The 2012 1 oz Australian Silver Kangaroo With Assay
Collectors worldwide love the Royal Australian Mint’s Kangaroo coin series, which has limited annual mintage and a new design almost every year. The 2012 Silver Kangaroo features Wojciech Pietranik’s portrayal of the Mareeba rock wallaby, one of Australia’s smaller marsupials. And APMEX has these coins in Silver Frosted Uncirculated condition. The 2012 1 oz Australian Silver Kangaroo Coin comes in an assay card that lists the coin specifications and is itself a work of art.
THE POPULAR KANGAROO. A STRIKING FINISH. A COLLECTIBLE PACKAGE.
- Enhanced beauty and limited mintage: This year, a special few – 20,000 Silver Kangaroos – were minted in this precisely detailed, Silver Frosted Uncirculated condition.
- Beautiful packaging: The Royal Australian Mint guarantees this coin with a beautiful assay card.
- Celebrating the beloved kangaroo: This is the newest coin in a series that began in 1993. It features the Mareeba rock wallaby from the rain forest in North Queensland, Australia. This little kangaroo was first recognized as a species unto itself less than 20 years ago.
Guaranteed purity and weight: The Australian government guarantees the 1 oz .999 fine Silver content in each coin.
Only 24 Hours for This Special Low Price 1 oz Perth Mint Gold Bar. $34.99 Per Bar Over Spot – Any Quantity
Look what just hopped in from Australia. For the next 24 hours, you can purchase any quantity of 1 oz Perth Mint Gold Bars for the low premium of only $34.99 per bar over spot. Don’t wait — this offer ends Wednesday, July 25, at 3 p.m. (CDT). Without this special pricing you’d have to purchase 50 or more bars to get this same low price. Get yours while supplies last.
THE RENOWNED PERTH MINT GOLD BAR — AN INCREDIBLE APMEX PRICE
Products from Australia’s Perth Mint are known the world over for the beauty of their design and the integrity of their Precious Metals content. The 1 oz Perth Mint Gold Bar .9999 Fine (In Assay) features the Perth Mint’s circular swan logo on the obverse, or front, and a pattern of leaping kangaroos on the reverse, or back, of the bar. This great Gold bar has:
- Ideal size and weight: With 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold, these bars come in a size that is ideal for investing and easy to sell when needed.
- A protective assay card: This “CertiCard” from the Perth Mint guarantees the weight and purity of each bar. Each tamper evident card has a unique serial number and the signature of the chief assayer.
Approval for IRAs: This solid Gold bar is approved for inclusion in your Precious Metals Individual Retirement Account. Call us at (800) 418.0235 to learn more about a Precious Metals IRA Account.
Only 24 Hours: Our Best Price This Year On 2012 1 oz Australian Gold Kangaroos
Here’s the best price this year for the 2012 1 oz Australian Gold Kangaroo Coin – only $39.99 per coin over spot – any quantity. But this offer is only good for 24 hours and ends on Friday, July 6, at 3 P.M. CDT. While supplies last.
A BRAND NEW DESIGN FOR 2012 – A GREAT ADDITION TO YOUR INVESTMENTS
The design on the Australian Gold Kangaroo Coin has changed every year since 1987 when the series began. Made by one of the most popular mints in the world, the Perth Mint, this exceptional Gold Kangaroo coin also features:
- 24 karat Gold: Made of .9999 fine Gold, the 2012 Australian Gold Kangaroos are among the purest Gold coins issued by any government anywhere in the world
- A guarantee by the Australian government: The Australian government backs the weight and purity of every coin; the 1 oz coin has a face value of $100
- Limited mintage: Only 350,000 of the 2012 1 oz Gold Australian Kangaroos were minted — the design changes every year to enhance collectibility
IRA approval: This coin is approved for use in your Precious Metals IRA