Absolutely Perfect The 2012 1 oz Silver American Eagle MS-70 PCGS First Strike While They Last!
Here’s a rare and absolutely perfect opportunity for Silver coin collectors: the 2012 1 oz Silver American Eagle MS-70 PCGS First Strike. It’s the newest issue of one of the world’s most beautiful and highly recognized Silver coins. And it’s in perfect condition. Each coin is:
- Graded Perfect 70: This is the highest grade, the most perfect state of preservation, any coin can get on the Sheldon Grading Scale.
- First Strike: The First Strike label tells you that PCGS received this coin within 30 days of its release. Struck when the dies were newest, the stunning details in the classic Adolph A. Weinman design are as sharp as they can be.
1 oz of .999 Fine Silver: This coin is U.S. legal tender with a face value of $1. The U.S. government guarantees the weight and purity of every 1 oz American Silver Eagle.
You can own a perfect coin exactly as it left the mint: the 2012 Silver Chinese Panda 1 oz — MS-70 NGC (Early Releases). As a bullion coin, the Silver Chinese Panda coin is popular with investors. And in absolutely perfect MS-70 condition, you get the additional benefit of collector demand.
Only a very small percentage of the 2012 1 oz Silver Chinese Panda mintage has been graded MS-70. (MS-70 is the highest grade, or state of preservation, assigned by grading experts on a scale of 1 to 70). The Early Releases designation means that these coins had to be received by NGC within the first 30 days of coin’s release. They are very hard to find so order now. Each coin features:
- Guaranteed Condition and Authenticity: Coins come in a protective NGC slab with labeling that guarantees authenticity and MS-70 condition
- Unique 2012 design: This is the latest coin from the Silver Panda series that started in 1983, with a unique 2012 design on the reverse, or back, to increase collectible appeal
- 1 Troy oz .999-fine Silver: The most popular size of all the Silver Pandas, with purity guaranteed by the Chinese government